|Welcome to #Felarya ! |
This group is centered on the Felarya universe : felarya.com/wiki/index.php?tit…
A land of adventures, wonders, great dangers, legendary treasures, and voracious giant ladies XP
The group is meant to be a giant directory to help keeping track of any work ( writting, drawing, journals, articles ) made by the community.
Anyone is very much welcome to join
Before that however, here are some rules and guidelines as to how the group work. Please read before joining !
Membership to this group is totally free. However it's best to join if you share an interest in Felarya, and if you can do with the fetishes it has been founded on, namely giantess and vore. I'm well aware it's not everyone's cup of tea, but a minimum tolerance to it is in order to enjoy the group. If you *hate* those, you will likely only find troubles there, and should definitely NOT join.
As members you are allowed to submit deviations into the galleries.
The gallery is divided into several sections :
- Featured : This section is dedicated to art based on Felarya. It can be a fanart of a particular character, a scenery etc.. Please only submit work that are at a decent level, with a minimum time invested on it... I'd rather not see stickfigures done in MS paint there
- Felarya writing : This section is created for stories based on Felarya.
For bios of a particular character, an idea about a new creature, a location etc... please post them in the Bios and ideas section.
- Animations, sprites and icons : Pretty much self-explanatory. It includes little flash games as well ^^
-WIP : Post in that gallery your doodles and works in progress to receive advices or criticism.
- Comics and strips : Sequential art goes there. Depending on the drawing, a two panels picture can qualify as a comic or not. you decide.
- Vore : Here goes giantess vore pictures. Only explicit vore should go here, otherwise, pick the "featured" gallery. Non-Felaryan giantess vore material is accepted as well.
In case your deviation fits in two sections in the same time, just pick one of your choice. It may be moved later though.
Rules and guidelines for the group.
- First you must remain polite and civil. Trolling won't be accepted. If, for example, you are here either for having a good lulz at the expense of others or bash vore, you are definitely not welcome and will be banned.
- Publishing a blog entry in order to flame something or someone won't be accepted. Also in general, publish one only if you have something important and Felarya-related to say. Don't use them for personnal things or as you would use Twitter..
- gatekeeping won't be accepted. There are some people who think they somehow hold the truth of what Felarya is ( or should be ) and attack others for not submitting to those views and basically ruin their experience. I don't want to see any such things there.
I think this covers it all. I want the group to be a pleasant place for everyone to share their ideas, creations and interest in Felarya. Have fun !